Submissions are open for abstracts to be considered for posters at the Kauai Pain Conference. Share your research, clinical outcomes, quality improvement initiative, practice improvement, or patient care strategy at the premier pain conference on the beautiful Garden Isle.
- Accepted posters will have the opportunity for a Q&A session with the conference attendees.
- Accepted posters will be displayed during the conference.
Completing Your Abstract
Submission details, categories, guidelines and tips are included in the Abstract Guide. Download the guide below.
Categories for Original Abstracts Include:
• Quality Improvement (QI) initiatives undertaken at your institution that improved clinical care, service, cost or patient outcomes
• Clinical advancements in pain management
• Therapeutic options for acute or chronic pain
• Improving patient communications and/or adherence to treatment plans
• Safe prescribing
• Cancer pain
• Targeted drug delivery
• Bioelectronic medicine, including neurostimulation
• Regenerative medicine
• Opioid use disorder and overdose treatment, including buprenorphine and naloxone
• Advances in practice management, including implementation of EHR and transitioning to ICD-10
Finished abstracts must be received in .pdf or Word format via email to Education@Neurovations.com by 11:59 PM, PDT, Monday January 15, 2018.